Reduce the risk in industrial procurement with second-party vendor inspections
SECURE THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCTS
Shop inspection, or industrial procurement, is an essential part of the purchasing process for many organisations. Second-party vendor inspections on industrial equipment before a purchase can not only protect the buyer’s investment, but also provide independent reassurance that the equipment is safe, compliant and fit for purpose.
People chose Bureau Veritas as their partner, since we have been awarded the following certifications:
- Material certification to Local and International standards
- Certificate of conformity services to Local and International standards
SHOP INSPECTION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas provides QHSE services covering the whole life cycle. (Capex/Opex) of industrial installations including:
- Metallurgy / material inspections Equipment inspections (static and rotating)
- Electrical inspections
- Instrumentation inspections
- Vendor qualification audits
- Supplier Technical Assessments (STA)
- Expediting inspections throughout pre-manufacturing, manufacturing
- Post-manufacturing stages
THE BENEFITS OF SHOP INSPECTIONS
- Risks linked to Quality and safety problems with supplies can be avoided.
- Independent assessments provide reassurance.
- Detailed reports and certificates secure confidence in using supplied items.
- Services are a cost-effective solution to verifying the Quality Assurance/Quality Control organisations of suppliers.
- Skilled personnel with relevant experience and qualifications are at your service.
EXPERTS IN SHOP INSPECTIONS AND PRODUCT QUALITY CONTROL
The Bureau Veritas shop inspection team in Australia and New Zealand is part of a global network of shop inspection department who carry out inspection work for 6000 Bureau Veritas clients in 76 countries across the world.
Acting as a second party, accredited or voluntary third party, technical consultant or by outsourcing a supplier auditor; we work with Assets Owners, Operators, Utilities, EPC Contractors (Engineering Procurement Construction) and Equipment Manufacturers to ensure that all of their inspection needs are met.
We perform shop inspection services to international, national or the client’s own standards and specifications, drawing on years of inspection experience and expertise to deliver the best possible results across a range of industries including the oil and gas, process and power sectors.