HR RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
1. Submit an application
Search our current opportunities and apply online.
2. Application screening
Your application is reviewed by our initial processes that includes an assessment by recruiters/hiring managers. Applicants that best meet the position requirements progress to the next stage.
3. Recruiter or Hiring Manager Review
A recruiter or hiring manager will contact select applicants for further screening. This may include arranging initial phone interviews.
4. Structured Candidate Interviews and other Assessments
Applicants are invited to interview with relevant team members and leaders. Sometimes, additional assessments, such as case studies and working style questionnaires are included in the process.
5. Welcome to Bureau Veritas!
Offers are made to successful candidates to start Shaping a World of Trust!
Our new recruits are provided with a structured new employee experience that aims to maximise and accelerate your productivity and sense of belonging that includes:
- “Moments that Matter” that are clearly defined onboarding experiences for new recruits
- Digitalisation of processes wherever possible
- The assignment of “BV Buddies” to our new joiners
- Learning for new recruits during your first year that is job-specific
- “Welcome to Bureau Veritas” training that covers our culture and employer branding with modules on:
- our Cardinal Safety Rules
- our compliance modules covering our Code of Ethics, travel security, data protection, IS/IT user charter, and driving safety
- the BV Absolutes, BV Values and Leadership Expectations, in order to reinforce the expectations, we have of all our employees
- The LEAVE YOUR MARK employer brand and the role that we all play in shaping and enhancing it
- our global HR policies