Bureau Veritas has a dedicated network of Technicians and Inspectors based at strategic locations throughout Australia and New Zealand, to support you in ensuring your assets remain safe, operable and in compliance with local and international standards.
- Magnetic Particle Testing
- Dye Penetrant Testing
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Advanced Ultrasonics - ToFd, Phased Array (ShafTest©)
- Short Range Ultrasonics (SRUT) / Long Range Ultrasonics (LRUT)
- Digital, Computerised and Conventional Radiography
- Eddy Current / Eddy Current Array
- Tube Testing (IRIS, NFA, RFT, MFL, TECA )
- Pressure Equipment Inspection / Tank Inspection
- Corrosion Survey / Corrosion Under Insulation / Corrosion Under Pipe Support Inspection
- In-Line Inspection / Pipeline Integrity Management
We are available and ready to support new construction or existing projects with Compliance NDT, In-Service NDT & Inspection services. All activity is accredited and all technicians are qualified to ISO9712 compliant schemes for NDT or AICIP/CBIP/API/ASME schemes for Inspection.