Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Services
A Comprehensive Range of Testing & Inspection Services for the
LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas) Industry
Liquefied Natural Gas Solutions
At Bureau Veritas we believe that dealing in Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) is a commercial business with an increasing need for inspection and control. Bureau Veritas delivers integrated solutions for the global LNG and wider gas industries.
Bureau Veritas supports the LNG supply chain by:
- Providing highly skilled services to the production, transport, storage and custody transfer of LNG cargo;
- Offering global LNG solutions to vessel owners, operators and traders of LNG; and
- Helping clients confidently manage risk and exposure.
Contact Us using the numbers provided or request more information from a Bureau Veritas professional.
- Inspection of LNG Custody Transfer, Witnessing and Energy Calculations Reporting
- Calculating and confirming the Volume of LNG unloaded from the vessel’s tanks
- Calculating and confirming the Volume of LNG boiled off from the Vessel during the voyage
- Master Sales Agreement Contract Review and Consultation
- Checking of Vessel’s CTMS compliance to the applicable SPA
- Bunker Survey of Vessel Stem (Quantity & Quality)
- Delivery and Re-Delivery Inspections (Charterer On-Hire and Off-Hire Inspections)