Bureau Veritas Australia provides an extensive range of testing, inspection and certification services relevant to the aerospace industry.
From technical services including material and engineering investigations, advanced non-destructive testing (NDT) inspections and data analysis, to aerospace specific quality management system certifications, and even workplace safety and environmental services, Bureau Veritas have vast experience supporting some of the world’s largest airlines, aeroplane manufacturers and aviation bodies from Europe to Africa to Australia.
Furthermore, Bureau Veritas testing, inspection and certification services can often be adapted to client specific needs, and are designed to help clients achieve and demonstrate conformance to the latest QHSE standards and regulations.
Just some of the areas that we can support aerospace clients with are:
- Certification to aerospace industry safety standards such as AS/EN 9100, AS/EN 9110/9120, JISQ 9100;
- Plant auditing and OHS related Inspection for sites, hangers & buildings;
- Material testing and advanced non-destructive testing services for the maintenance, monitoring or auditing of components, equipment, welding, metal infrastructure or even aircraft fuselage;
- Material failure investigations;
- Pressure vessel design review, Inspection and testing (related to fuel or chemical storage tanks and infrastructure);
- and more!
Call us and ask to speak with an Asset, Certification or HSE Consultant today.
- ARMour® - A Bureau Veritas Predictive Maintenance System
- Aerospace Services - AS/EN/JISQ 9100 certification
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 RISK MANAGEMENT
- AcousticEyeTM (NDT)
- Amdel - Mineral Laboratories
- Amdel - Mineral Processing Laboratories
- Amdel - Minerals Capability Summary
- Analytical Services - Oil & Petrochemicals
- Asset And Equipment Inspection
- Asset Reliability Consulting
Due to the heavy safety regulations imposed on the aerospace industry, statutory compliance relating to the operation, maintenance and monitoring of assets is critical. Bureau Veritas AIRS can package a number of technical inspection and testing services including advanced NDT to help clients manage and monitor their aerospace equipment, machinery and facilities.
For more on how Bureau Veritas AIRS can assist you in the Aerospace industry, call:
East Coast +61 (0)2 4908 2500
West Coast +61 (0)8 6250 2800
Bureau Veritas Certification can support Aerospace clients with specific Aerospace related standards (AS/EN 9100) and can also provide management system certifications to leading global standards including quality (ISO 9001), Sustainability/Environment (ISO 14001), Safty (AS/NZS 4801 & OHSAS 18001) and supplier audit and risk management system services.
For more on how Bureau Veritas Certification can assist you in the Aerospace industry, call:
National: 1800 855 190
Our Bureau Veritas Oil & Petrochemical analytical laboratories are able to undertake extensive testing of oil and lube samples to client requirements. All test methods are NATA accredited where required. Whether it’s investigating equipment failure or to better understand machine, engine or component performance, Bureau Veritas can support you.
For more on how Bureau Veritas Oil & Gas can assist you in the Aerospace industry, call:
Adelaide O&G Lab: +61 (0)8 8416 5200
Our HSE services can help ensure your employees are working within safe and legislated exposure levels and trained to properly enter confined spaces. we can also provide hazardous building material audits of aircraft hangers and buildings and occupational hygiene and safety services to manage exposure risk of anything from engine noise, aircraft fuels, or even site contamination issues.
For more on how Bureau Veritas HSE can assist you in the Aerospace industry, call:
National: 1300 858 444.
Aus: +61 (0)3 9922 0700
NZ: +64 (0)9 526 4546
Send an e-mail