Rope Access Solutions
Bureau Veritas has over 30+ years experience in Rope Access solutions for working at heights, providing a safer, faster and more efficient alternative than EWP’s, scaffolding or cranes. Using our rope access solutions can assist you in reducing labour needed to undertake maintenance and inspection works, significantly reducing costs, and minimising operational downtime. Our Bureau Veritas rope access techniques have helped realise significant safety improvements for major clients in the oil & gas, energy, mining, construction and maintenance industries over the past decade.
Our expert Rope Access technicians can provide at height services including:
- All basic & specialised NDT applications (NATA & AINDT Accredited),
- Visual inspections (i.e. Video & photographic surveys),
- Maintenance assessments (i.e. bolt inspection, cleaning & paint inspection, loose debris surveys)
- Confined Space Entry & Standby Rescue services,
- Design, certify and install Rope Access Systems (i.e. Anchor Points, Fall Protection & more)
- Provide safe access for other technical experts,
For more information on Bureau Veritas Rope Access solutions contact our Asset Integrity & Reliability Services experts.
As a manufacturer of industrial equipment, you certainly know that the industry is under increasing pressure from governments and the general public to comply with a number of ever changing regulations in the field of Quality, Heath & Safety and Environmental protection. Compliance is actually in most cases a condition of your license to operate. In addition, specific requirements from your clients in terms of reliability, availability, manageability and safety of your products can also add to the picture.
We can help your company do all this. We offer a range of services effective across all industrial sectors, from initial risk assessments, design reviews through to installation, commissioning and operation of equipment.