Integrity Management Services
Integrity Management is increasingly being recognised as a vital part of any operating company’s push to manage risks and maximise life cycle revenue and profitability. As a result industry business owners are looking for increasingly robust asset management and reliability solutions in both the design and operational aspects of their businesses.
Bureau Veritas has established a vibrant, agile, innovative and independent World-Class Asset Management and Reliability Solutions team delivering expertise globally and across Australia.
With exceptionally qualified consultants, engineers, scientists and technicians, we have one of the strongest asset management capabilities in the Asia Pacific region offering a range of comprehensive technical services.
Our core business involves intelligently assessing a client’s asset management, productivity, maintenance and reliability engineering requirements, then applying the most appropriate approaches in order to efficiently and effectively determine optimal solutions and business outcomes.
Overview of Integrity Management Capabilities
Stress analysis using Conventional and Finite Element Methods
• Linear and Non-linear static stress analysis, including elastic and elastic-plastic materials
• Linear and Non-linear Dynamic analysis, including steady, transient and stochastic loads
Heat Transfer and Fluid Mechanics
• Heat transfer (steady and transient), e.g. prediction of residual stresses after welding
• Fluid flow simulations, e.g. flow visualisation
Plant Life Assessment from Fatigue and Fracture Mechanics Perspective
• Life assessment under deterministic loading
• Life assessment under stochastic loading, e.g. using rainflow cycle counting method
Static and Dynamic Stress/Strain Measurement using strain gauging methods
• Strain/stress/torque measurements
• Life prediction and maintenance/testing planning e.g. using thickness data
• Design verification of pressure vessels (NATA Certified)
• Code assessments
Overview of Operations Support Capabilities
Statutory Inspections – Planning and Scope
• Equipment condition review.
• Inspection scope development and Inspection/NDT results analysis.
RBI of Pressure Equipment
• Implementation and operation of RBI Processes – Various solutions.
• Production, reliability and safety optimisation using the RBI approach
• Pressure Vessels and Piping Systems
Fitness for Service Assessments
• Approaches of API 579 and similar for serviceability and defect tolerance.
• Post- incident assessment
• Development of engineering solution
• Implementation as required:
► Total repair management
► Repair support – Detailed design, weld procedures, NDT, QA. MDR
Plant Life Assessment
• Fatigue life
• Fracture Assessment
• Material loss
• Procedure Development, review and audit.
• Delivery and operation of tracking systems to integrate the integrity management process.
As a manufacturer of industrial equipment, you certainly know that the industry is under increasing pressure from governments and the general public to comply with a number of ever changing regulations in the field of Quality, Heath & Safety and Environmental protection. Compliance is actually in most cases a condition of your license to operate. In addition, specific requirements from your clients in terms of reliability, availability, manageability and safety of your products can also add to the picture.
We can help your company do all this. We offer a range of services effective across all industrial sectors, from initial risk assessments, design reviews through to installation, commissioning and operation of equipment.