Enhance your company’s reputation with Sustainability Reporting
Demonstrate the Integrity of Your Company’s Sustainability Reporting
Corporate environmental and social responsibility has risen to the forefront of company concerns.
Openly communicating environmental and social accountability can build trust and support only if the stakeholders are confident that the information is accurate in representing the company’s social, environmental and ethical performance.
New legislation and voluntary standards are continually being introduced to ensure these companies are being held accountable for their environmental and social impact.
With a global network of experts, Bureau Veritas Certification offers an Assurance of Sustainability Reporting (ASR) solution.
Benefits of sustainability reporting
- identification and management of key risks and opportunities
- enhanced reputation among stakeholders
- improved brand value and image, enhanced competitiveness and market position as well as employee attraction and retention
Multiple standards and best practices included
Bureau Veritas Certification has considered and incorporated several applicable standards and best practice guidance, including:
- International Standard on Assurance Engagements 3000 (ISAE 3000)
- Global Reporting Initiative G3 Sustainability Reporting Guidelines (GRI G3)
- AccountAbility’s Assurance Standard (AA1000)
Why Choose Bureau Veritas Certification?
Working with an independent body provides an objective view of your sustainability reporting and reassures stakeholders that the information is accurate and free of bias.
Beyond verifying report data, independent assurance also guarantees that the right information is communicated.
Independent assurance is our core business
We are one of the largest global non-financial audit and certification bodies. Since our company’s founding in 1828, we continue to uphold our reputation as a reliable, independent and trustworthy assurance partner.
We are recognised as a sustainability reporting assurance and best-practice provider
Organizations such as AccountAbility, Verdantix and the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) have commended our work.
Bureau Veritas Certification (Pacific Zone) is an Approved AccountAbility AA1000AS Assurance Provider - under Licence No. 000-165.
Our methodology includes recognised best practices
We continuously review and adapt our internal protocols to align with existing standards and current best practices.
Send an enquiry
- AS / NZS 4801 Safety
- ISO 14001 Environment
- ISO 9001 Quality
- ISO / TS 16949 Automotive
- ISO 20000-1 IT management
- ISO 31000 Risk
- ISO 55001 Asset Management
- ISO 22000 FSSC Food Safety
- ISO 27001 Info Security
- AS / EN / JISQ 9100 Aerospace
- IRIS Certification
- Adventure Activity Certification
Find a solution