ISO 45001: Health & Safety Management System
ISO 45001:2018, a universal framework to manage hazards
Organisations are responsible for the health and safety of employees and people who work under its control. For this reason, the company must provide a safe and healthy workplace, preventing accidents, work-related injury and ill-health, as well as continually improving OH&S performance.
What is ISO 45001:2018?
ISO 45001 has been prepared using “High-Level Structure”. This is intended to enhance alignment among ISO’s management system standards, and to facilitate the implementation for organisations that need to meet the requirements of several standards simultaneously, for example, the already released ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015.
OH&S Management System
ISO 45001 shows several common parts with OSHAS 18001. Now, the new ISO 45001 include:
• Leadership. Higher commitment from Top Management in all the process.
• Risk Management. Increasing awareness of its OH&S hazards and risk, and associated operational controls, through information, communication and training.
• Integrated approach. Integration of the OH&S management system into the organisation’s business processes
Main Benefits of ISO 45001
• Reduce work-related injury, ill-health and death.
• Develop and implement an OH&S policy and OH&S objectives
• Demonstrate the leadership and commitment with respect of the OH&S management system.
• Eliminate OH&S Risk
Why Choose Bureau Veritas Certification?
Improve your company's Health & Safety image
By implementing ISO 45001:2018 certification, you receive proof of your organisation’s ongoing commitment to the health and safety of your employees.
Demonstrate legal compliance with safety regulations
A certified occupational health and safety management system provides assurance that legal compliance is effectively managed. Implementing an OHSMS is now a legal requirement in many countries.
Reduce insurance premiums
By reducing the number of accidents or damage to equipment or plant sites, an organisation can also reduce insurance premiums, cost of fines and civil actions.
Send an enquiry
- AS / NZS 4801 Safety
- ISO 14001 Environment
- ISO 9001 Quality
- ISO / TS 16949 Automotive
- ISO 20000-1 IT management
- ISO 31000 Risk
- ISO 55001 Asset Management
- ISO 22000 FSSC Food Safety
- ISO 27001 Info Security
- AS / EN / JISQ 9100 Aerospace
- IRIS Certification
- Adventure Activity Certification
Find a solution