Asbestos Management and Hazardous Building Materials
To Ensure the Safety of Employees & Contractors
Protect employees and contractors from exposure to airborne asbestos fibres during normal occupation and operation of their workplace and during asbestos remediation works. Pro-actively managing and controlling asbestos exposure in the workplace is a must in order to protect your employees and contractors from the possibility of developing an asbestos related disease in the future.
Meet applicable Regulatory requirements. It is important to protect yourself and your business from prosecution and the risk of litigation.
Engage Bureau Veritas HSE (BVHSE) to;
● Conduct a baseline asbestos / Hazmat survey and produce an asbestos / hazmat register
● Provide an Asbestos Management Plan
● Conduct asbestos awareness sessions for your employees & contractors
● Conduct an asbestos / Hazmat register review prior to demolition or refurbishment works
● Provide an asbestos / hazardous materials removal scope of works
● Provide asbestos removal project management including air monitoring and Clearance Inspections associated with asbestos removal works.
What are the key benefits?
● Compliance with Regulations;
● Protect your workforce from asbestos related diseases;
● Reduce litigation and avoid costly legal proceedings;
● Independent, impartial advice and reporting;
● Allow organisations to anticipate, control and reduce potential risks;
● Help build and maintain good reputation; and
● Help maintain workforce productivity.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas
● Asbestos and Hazmat risk management specialists
● Over 25 years’ experience
● NATA accredited laboratories
● Expert consultants and specialist equipment
● Rapid deployment in response to client requests
At every step Bureau Veritas will work with the client to define the asbestos / hazmat survey scope of work. Provide reports and registers that, as a minimum, contain all the information required by the regulations and in addition any specific information required by the client. Bureau Veritas will assist in the preparation of asbestos management plans that incorporate existing workplace procedures and if required, provide ongoing maintenance and updates to the asbestos register.