ISO 9001 Certification - Quality Certification
Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Quality
Successful companies are those driven by quality, from the way they operate, to the client service standards they set and the products they deliver. Focusing on quality makes for a leaner, fitter organisation, one that is better equipped to win new opportunities in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
ISO 9001:2015 is an international standard related to quality management, applicable to any organization from all types of business sectors and activities. In Australia & New Zealand it is otherwise known as AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 and is based on eight quality management principles (all fundamental to good business practice):
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Fact based decision-making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Key Certification Process Steps:
- Definition of certification scope;
- Pre-audit (optional): gap analysis and diagnosis of your current position against the standard;
- Certification audit performed in 2 stages:
Stage 1 – readiness review performed to verify that the organisation is ready for certification
Stage 2 – evaluation of implementation,including the effectiveness, of the management system of the organisation
- A certificate valid for 3 years is issued upon satisfactory results of stage 2 audit; - Surveillance audits to verify that the management system continues to fulfill the requirements of the standard and monitor for continual improvement; - Re-certification after 3 years to confirm the continued conformance and effectiveness of the management system as a whole.
Why Choose Bureau Veritas
Network 5,700 skilled auditors operating in over 100 countries offer a unique combination of international and local expertise, providing consistent services wherever our clients reside. b>Expertise Our auditors have extensive knowledge of specific industry sectors, local regulations, markets and language that enable them to provide solutions to meet your individual needs.
Recognition Bureau Veritas Certification is recognised by national and international accreditation bodies throughout the world.
Mark of global recognition The Bureau Veritas Certification mark is a globally recognised symbol of your organisation’s ongoing commitment to excellence, sustainability and reliability.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Why should my organisation implement ISO 9001?
Customers are the lifeblood of any business. To keep customers satisfied your product or service must meet their requirements and exceed their expectations. ISO 9001 Certification provides a tried and tested framework for implementing a systematic approach to the management of your business processes to ensure you continue to satisfy your customers.
Bureau Veritas Certification Australia offers your business the value of an independent third party specialist, who will review your management system and provide certification to the required standard.