Advanced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
NDT is a term often used to describe a wide group of analytical techniques used to accurately evaluate the properties and characteristics of materials or components of critical assets without causing damage to the asset or system they belong to.
Bureau Veritas are expert providers of NDT services. All our NDT techniques and technologies are certified to international standards and utilise state-of-the-art equipment and experienced professionals to provide the greatest confidence and assurance.
Experienced Bureau Veritas NDT experts can support clients with:
- General NDT inspection of welds, castings, forgings, components, plates, rolled product, piping and more.
- Advanced Tube Inspections using Eddy Current, IRIS (Internal Rotational Inspection System), Acoustic Pulse Reflectometry and Remote Field Eddy Current.
- Holiday Testing Coating inspection covering all aspects of surface finishing.
- Corrosion Detection (inlcuding under insulation) using Lixi Profiler.
- Expert Pipeline Inspection welding inspections of pipeline construction using X-Ray and Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT).
- Rope Access NDT solutions.
As a manufacturer of industrial equipment, you certainly know that the industry is under increasing pressure from governments and the general public to comply with a number of ever changing regulations in the field of Quality, Heath & Safety and Environmental protection. Compliance is actually in most cases a condition of your license to operate. In addition, specific requirements from your clients in terms of reliability, availability, manageability and safety of your products can also add to the picture.
We can help your company do all this. We offer a range of services effective across all industrial sectors, from initial risk assessments, design reviews through to installation, commissioning and operation of equipment.